Should I remove SVN Cleaner?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
3% remove it97% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Infinite Designs
SVN Cleaner is a software program developed by Infinite Designs. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). While about 80% of users of SVN Cleaner come from the United States, it is also popular in Spain.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\svn cleaner
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\SVN Cleaner\uninstall.exe
Files installed by SVN Cleaner
How do I remove SVN Cleaner?
Quickly and completely remove SVN Cleaner from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall SVN Cleaner from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program SVN Cleaner, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove SVN Cleaner.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Uninstall it 3%
Keep it 97%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
80.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States