Should I remove SVG Edit?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Vadim Makeev
SVG Edit is a program developed by Vadim Makeev. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The main program executable is SVG Edit.exe. The software installer includes 2 files and is usually about 2.76 MB (2,897,417 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 71% of users of SVG Edit come from the United States, it is also popular in Canada and Romania.
Installation folder: C:\users\user\appdata\Local\SVG Edit
Uninstaller: wscript "C:\users\user\appdata\Local\SVG Edit\uninstall.vbs"
Estimated size: 2.76 MB
Files installed by SVG Edit
|Program executable:||SVG Edit.exe|
|Name:||Opera Internet Browser|
|Path:||C:\users\user\appdata\Local\SVG Edit\SVG Edit.exe|
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- SVG Edit.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Programfiler\Opera\opera.exe'.
How do I remove SVG Edit?
Quickly and completely remove SVG Edit from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall SVG Edit from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program SVG Edit, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove SVG Edit.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
71.43% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States