Should I remove STL Import for AutoCAD?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
7% remove it93% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
STL Import for AutoCAD
STL Import for AutoCAD is a software program developed by SYCODE. The setup package is about 28.72 MB (30,119,275 bytes) when donwloaded. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\SYCODE\STL Import for AutoCAD\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\SYCODE\STL Import for AutoCAD\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 28.72 MB
Files installed by STL Import for AutoCAD
How do I remove STL Import for AutoCAD?
Quickly and completely remove STL Import for AutoCAD from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall STL Import for AutoCAD from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program STL Import for AutoCAD, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove STL Import for AutoCAD.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 7%
Keep it 93%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?