Should I remove SSaove net?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
81% remove it19% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is SSaove net?
The primary executable is named 27zwWT.exe. A majority of users end up uninstalling this less than a week of it being installed. The setup package is about 683.52 KB (699,922 bytes) when donwloaded.
- Malware detected in the program
- Displays unwanted advertisements
- The experts agree, you should remove it!
, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in SSaove net.
|27zwWT.exe (dc0ac7dbdcbbb8b2561ba9b8ccab3d37) has been flagged by the following 5 scanners:|
||5/29/2014 rev. 5
Displayed publisher: ssavei neot
Installation folder: C:\ProgramData\ssaove net
Uninstaller: "C:\ProgramData\SSaove net\27zwWT.exe" /s /n /C:"ExecuteCommands;UninstallCommands" ""
Estimated size: 683.52 KB
Files installed by SSaove net
|Program executable:||27zwWT.exe (Malware detected)|
|the sometimes necessitate|
How do I remove SSaove net?
Quickly and completely remove SSaove net from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall SSaove net from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program SSaove net, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove SSaove net.
If for some reason uninstallation fails, please install Microsoft's uninstall fixer utility which will help fix problems with programs that can't be uninstalled at support.microsoft.com.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Scan your PC for malware
If you do not have a good anti-virus program, please consider installing one. Below are some we highly recommend.
Uninstall it 81%
Keep it 19%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom