Should I remove SQL Server Management Studio?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
8% remove it92% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
SQL Server Management Studio
What is SQL Server Management Studio?
SQL Server Management Studio is a compiled version for the Citrix XenApp platform which is used to deliver a virtualized version of the application utilizing Citrix HDX technology.
During setup, the program creates a startup registration point in Windows in order to automatically start when any user boots the PC. The setup package generally installs about 34 files and is usually about 7.29 MB (7,649,357 bytes).
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\citrix\selfserviceplugin
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "olp-d9a309b@@CDBSXAFARM01:SQL Server Management Studio"
Estimated size: 7.29 MB
Files installed by SQL Server Management Studio
Startup File (All Users Run)
- SelfService.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'CitrixSelfService64' which loads as "C:\Program Files\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfService.exe".
Resource utilization averages
Show technical details
How do I remove SQL Server Management Studio?
Quickly and completely remove SQL Server Management Studio from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall SQL Server Management Studio from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program SQL Server Management Studio, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove SQL Server Management Studio.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 8%
Keep it 92%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?
About Citrix Systems
Citrix Systems provides server and desktop virtualization, networking, software-as-a-service (SaaS), and cloud computing technologies, including Xen open source products.
Publisher URL: www.citrix.com