Should I remove SPL Free Ranger Native?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
4% remove it96% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
SPL Free Ranger Native 1.0.3
SPL Free Ranger Native 1.0.3 is a program developed by SPL. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows Vista (SP2). While about 83% of users of SPL Free Ranger Native come from the United States, it is also popular in Japan.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Steinberg\VstPlugins\SPL\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\SPL Plug-Ins\SPL Free Ranger Native\uninstall\unins000.exe"
How do I remove SPL Free Ranger Native?
Quickly and completely remove SPL Free Ranger Native 1.0.3 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall SPL Free Ranger Native from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program SPL Free Ranger Native 1.0.3, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove SPL Free Ranger Native.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 4%
Keep it 96%
MOST USED OS
Windows Vista (SP2)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States