Should I remove SPF Desktop?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
9% remove it91% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is SPF Desktop?
SPF Desktop is a virtualized version of the original publisher's software re-compiled for the Citrix XenApp and CitrixXenDesktop platforms. By utilizing Citrix HDX technology the application is able to be virtualized in the user's IT environment. Note, this is not the original publishers software.
Upon installation and setup, it defines an auto-start registry entry which makes this program run on each Windows boot for all user logins. The software installer includes 34 files and is usually about 8.1 MB (8,489,278 bytes).
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\citrix\selfserviceplugin
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "csg-aaaeaa84@@XenApp FarC:SPF Desktop"
Estimated size: 8.1 MB
Files installed by SPF Desktop
Startup File (All Users Run)
- SelfService.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'CitrixSelfService64' which loads as "C:\Program Files\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfService.exe".
Resource utilization averages
Show technical details
How do I remove SPF Desktop?
Quickly and completely remove SPF Desktop from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall SPF Desktop from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program SPF Desktop, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove SPF Desktop.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 9%
Keep it 91%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom
About Citrix Systems
Citrix Systems provides server and desktop virtualization, networking, software-as-a-service (SaaS), and cloud computing technologies, including Xen open source products.
Publisher URL: www.citrix.com