Should I remove SNS-HDR Pro?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
5% remove it95% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
SNS-HDR Pro v1.4.14
from Sebastian Nibisz
SNS-HDR Pro v1.4.14 is a software program developed by Sebastian Nibisz. The setup package generally installs about 23 files. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows XP. Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\SNS-HDR Pro\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\SNS-HDR Pro\unins000.exe"
Files installed by SNS-HDR Pro v1.4.14
How do I remove SNS-HDR Pro?
Quickly and completely remove SNS-HDR Pro v1.4.14 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall SNS-HDR Pro from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program SNS-HDR Pro v1.4.14, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove SNS-HDR Pro.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 5%
Keep it 95%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?