Should I remove SILICON POWER_OTB?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
8% remove it92% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from SILICON POWER, Inc.
SILICON POWER_OTB is a program developed by SILICON POWER. Upon installation and setup, it defines an auto-start registry entry which makes this program run on each Windows boot for all user logins. The main program executable is MyProg.exe. The software installer includes 8 files and is usually about 2.95 MB (3,090,418 bytes). In comparison to the total number of users, most PCs are running the OS Windows Vista (SP2) as well as Windows 8. The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\SILICON POWER\ButtonManager\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\SILICON POWER\ButtonManager\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 2.95 MB
Files installed by SILICON POWER_OTB
Startup File (All Users Run)
- inihid.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'BackUp' which loads as C:\Program Files\SILICON POWER\ButtonManager\inihid.exe.
How do I remove SILICON POWER_OTB?
Quickly and completely remove SILICON POWER_OTB from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall SILICON POWER_OTB from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program SILICON POWER_OTB, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove SILICON POWER_OTB.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Win Vista (SP2) 50%
Win 8 50%
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 8%
Keep it 92%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?