Should I remove SEM Client?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
39% remove it61% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is SEM Client? (from SPAMfighter ApS)
SPAMfighter Exchange Module is able to detect the version of Exchange being used, and will automatically reconfigure itself to support the installed version. In addition, the Outlook Web Access (OWA) toolbar has been updated to fully support Exchange 2007. As a result of the added support for Exchange 2007, SEM 3.3.1 i... Read more
SEM Client is a program developed by SPAMfighter ApS. Upon installation and setup, it defines an auto-start registry entry which makes this program run on each Windows boot for all user logins. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The main program executable is SFAgent.exe. The software installer includes 11 files and is usually about 9.65 MB (10,118,414 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of SEM Client come from the United States, it is also popular in New Zealand.
Displayed publisher: SPAMfighter ApS
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\SPAMfighter\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\SPAMfighter\uninstall.exe" Remove
Estimated size: 9.65 MB
Files installed by SEM Client
- sfus.exe runs as a service named 'SPAMfighter Update Service' (SPAMfighter Update Service).
Startup File (All Users Run)
- SFAgent.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'SPAMfighter Agent' which loads as "C:\Program Files\SPAMfighter\SFAgent.exe" update delay 60.
How do I remove SEM Client?
Quickly and completely remove SEM Client from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall SEM Client from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program SEM Client, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove SEM Client.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 39%
Keep it 61%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| New Zealand
About (from SPAMfighter ApS.)
SPAMfighter, based in Denmark, is Europe's leading protection software developer, providing state-of-the-art computer, server and mobile device products to 8,435,692 users from 237 countries/areas around the globe.
Publisher URL: www.spamfighter.com