Should I remove SDClock?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
SDClock is a program developed by BlueCosmos(kt). The main program executable is sdclock.exe. The software installer includes 8 files and is usually about 1.5 MB (1,570,368 bytes). In comparison to the total number of users, most PCs are running the OS Windows Vista as well as Windows Vista (SP2). While about 88% of users of SDClock come from the United States, it is also popular in Romania.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\SDClock\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\SDClock\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 1.5 MB
Files installed by SDClock
How do I remove SDClock?
Quickly and completely remove SDClock from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall SDClock from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program SDClock, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove SDClock.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Win Vista 67%
Win Vista (SP2) 33%
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
87.50% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?