Should I remove SD-80 Driver?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
SD-80 Driver is a program developed by Roland. The setup package is about 2.96 MB (3,102,892 bytes) when donwloaded. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 8. While about 83% of users of SD-80 Driver come from the United States, it is also popular in Canada.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\rddrv001\rdid0023
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\RdDrv001\RDID0023\Uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 2.96 MB
Files installed by SD-80 Driver
How do I remove SD-80 Driver?
Quickly and completely remove SD-80 Driver from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall SD-80 Driver from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program SD-80 Driver, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove SD-80 Driver.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
Publisher URL: www.roland.com