Should I remove SCCM Copy and Paste?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
8% remove it92% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
SCCM Copy and Paste
from Dolav Hadas
SCCM Copy and Paste is a program developed by Dolav Hadas. The software installer includes 3 files. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of SCCM Copy and Paste come from the United States, it is also popular in Canada.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Configuration Manager Console\AdminUI\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Configuration Manager Console\AdminUI\UninsHs.exe"
Files installed by SCCM Copy and Paste
How do I remove SCCM Copy and Paste?
Quickly and completely remove SCCM Copy and Paste from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall SCCM Copy and Paste from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program SCCM Copy and Paste, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove SCCM Copy and Paste.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 8%
Keep it 92%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States