Should I remove SCAP Compliance Checker?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
8% remove it92% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
SCAP Compliance Checker
from SPAWAR Systems Center Atlantic
SCAP Compliance Checker is a program developed by SPAWAR Systems Center Atlantic. The most used version is 3.1.2, with over 98% of all installations currently using this version. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The software installer includes 5 files. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\scap compliance checker 3.1.2
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\SCAP Compliance Checker 3.1.2\uninstall.exe
Files installed by SCAP Compliance Checker
- SCC_Service.exe runs as a service named 'SCC Service' (SCC_Service) "SCAP Compliance Checker Service".
How do I remove SCAP Compliance Checker?
Quickly and completely remove SCAP Compliance Checker from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall SCAP Compliance Checker from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program SCAP Compliance Checker, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove SCAP Compliance Checker.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT RUNS
Windows Service? Yes
(Installs a service)
Uninstall it 8%
Keep it 92%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?