Should I remove SATO AdminManager?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
5% remove it95% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from SATO Corporation, Inc.
SATO AdminManager is a software program developed by SATO. The primary executable is named adminmanager.exe. The setup package generally installs about 10 files and is usually about 1.59 MB (1,668,612 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\SATO\AdminManager
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\SATO\AdminManager\Aduninst.exe
Estimated size: 1.59 MB
Files installed by SATO AdminManager
How do I remove SATO AdminManager?
Quickly and completely remove SATO AdminManager from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall SATO AdminManager from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program SATO AdminManager, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove SATO AdminManager.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 5%
Keep it 95%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?