Should I remove RtR extension pack 4?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
8% remove it92% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
RtR extension pack 4
from The BrainBombers Group
RtR extension pack 4 is a program developed by The BrainBombers Group. The software installer includes 4 files. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 8.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\BrainBombers\Rule the Rail!\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\BrainBombers\Rule the Rail!\unins000.exe"
Files installed by RtR extension pack 4
How do I remove RtR extension pack 4?
Quickly and completely remove RtR extension pack 4 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall RtR extension pack 4 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program RtR extension pack 4, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove RtR extension pack 4.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).