Should I remove Royal Flush Solitaire?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
9% remove it91% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Royal Flush Solitaire
Royal Flush Solitaire is a program developed by LeeGT-Games. The software installer includes 5 files. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 8. The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\LeeGT-Games\Royal Flush Solitaire\
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\LeeGT-Games\Royal Flush Solitaire\Uninstall.exe
Language: English (United States)
Files installed by Royal Flush Solitaire
How do I remove Royal Flush Solitaire?
Quickly and completely remove Royal Flush Solitaire from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Royal Flush Solitaire from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Royal Flush Solitaire, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Royal Flush Solitaire.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 9%
Keep it 91%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
Publisher URL: www.leegt-games.co.uk