Should I remove Royal Express?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
3% remove it97% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is Royal Express?
This is a video game is distributed by Foxy Games through the The Playing Bay (theplayingbay.com) ad-supported web portal.
Royal Express is a program developed by Foxy Games. The setup package is about 79.93 MB (83,815,333 bytes) when donwloaded. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 8. The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Royal Express
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Royal Express\uninstall.exe" "/C:C:\Program Files\Royal Express\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
Estimated size: 79.93 MB
How do I remove Royal Express?
Quickly and completely remove Royal Express from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Royal Express from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Royal Express, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Royal Express.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 3%
Keep it 97%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
Publisher URL: foxygames.net