Should I remove Rowe PDM60 Dashboard?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Rowe PDM60 Dashboard version 2.0
from Rowe Electronics, Inc.
Rowe PDM60 Dashboard version 2.0 is a program developed by Rowe Electronics. The software installer includes 3 files and is usually about 1.36 MB (1,428,308 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Rowe\Tools\PDM60Dashboard\
Estimated size: 1.36 MB
Files installed by Rowe PDM60 Dashboard version 2.0
How do I remove Rowe PDM60 Dashboard?
Quickly and completely remove Rowe PDM60 Dashboard version 2.0 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Rowe PDM60 Dashboard from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Rowe PDM60 Dashboard version 2.0, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Rowe PDM60 Dashboard.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?