Should I remove Rock Garden?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
9% remove it91% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is Rock Garden?
Rock Garden is a repacked version of the original game. This installer might violate the game's terms of service as this could be a pirated game typically distributed via a torrent.
The setup package is about 561 KB (574,464 bytes) when donwloaded.
Installation folder: C:\windows\rock garden
Uninstaller: "C:\Windows\Rock Garden\uninstall.exe" "/C:C:\Installed Games\Games R-S\Rock Garden\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
Estimated size: 561 KB
Files installed by Rock Garden
How do I remove Rock Garden?
Quickly and completely remove Rock Garden from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Rock Garden from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Rock Garden, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Rock Garden.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 9%
Keep it 91%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom
Publisher URL: adnanboy.blogspot.com