Should I remove Risk Calculator?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
5% remove it95% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from White Sky, Inc.
Risk Calculator is a software program developed by White Sky. The setup package is about 567.75 KB (581,376 bytes) when donwloaded. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows XP. Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\windows\risk calculator
Uninstaller: "C:\WINDOWS\Risk Calculator\uninstall.exe" "/C:C:\Program Files\Risk Calculator\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
Estimated size: 567.75 KB
Files installed by Risk Calculator
How do I remove Risk Calculator?
Quickly and completely remove Risk Calculator from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Risk Calculator from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Risk Calculator, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Risk Calculator.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 5%
Keep it 95%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?