Should I remove Risk?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
12% remove it88% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Risk is a software program developed by Yahoo!. The primary executable is named risksa.exe. The setup package generally installs about 15 files. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows Vista (SP2). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\yahoo! games\risk
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Yahoo! Games\Risk\uninstall.exe
Files installed by Risk
|Path:||C:\Program Files\yahoo! games\risk\risksa.exe|
How do I remove Risk?
Quickly and completely remove Risk (remove only) from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Risk from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Risk (remove only), click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Risk.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 12%
Keep it 88%
MOST USED OS
Windows Vista (SP2)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
Yahoo! is a major internet brand that provides search, contents, and other web services.
Publisher URL: www.yahoo.com