Should I remove Rick Gregory repair tool?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
4% remove it96% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Rick Gregory repair tool
from Rick Gregory
Rick Gregory repair tool is a program developed by Rick Gregory. The software installer includes 4 files. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Help link: www.carifred.com/uvk/help
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\UVK - Ultra Virus Killer
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\UVK - Ultra Virus Killer\UVK_en.exe -Uninst
Files installed by Rick Gregory repair tool
Startup File (User Run Once)
- UVK_en.exe is loaded once in the current user (HKCU) registry as a startup file name '*Continue system repair' which loads as "C:\Program Files\UVK - Ultra Virus Killer\UVK_en.exe" -ContinueRepair "C:\Program Files\UVK - Ultra Virus Killer\ContinueRepair.uvksr" 2.
Startup File (All Users Run Once)
- RebootExec.exe is loaded once in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name '*Delete C:\Users\robe...\toinstall OnNextReboot' which loads as "C:\Program Files\UVK - Ultra Virus Killer\RebootExec.exe" "C:\users\user\desktop\toinstall".
How do I remove Rick Gregory repair tool?
Quickly and completely remove Rick Gregory repair tool from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Rick Gregory repair tool from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Rick Gregory repair tool, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Rick Gregory repair tool.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 4%
Keep it 96%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?