Should I remove Reverse Phone Lookup?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
8% remove it92% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Reverse Phone Lookup
from Phone Call Detective
Reverse Phone Lookup is a program developed by Phone Call Detective. The setup package is about 1.47 MB (1,542,886 bytes) when donwloaded. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows XP. The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Reverse Phone Lookup\
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Reverse Phone Lookup\maintenance.exe
Estimated size: 1.47 MB
Files installed by Reverse Phone Lookup
How do I remove Reverse Phone Lookup?
Quickly and completely remove Reverse Phone Lookup from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Reverse Phone Lookup from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Reverse Phone Lookup, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Reverse Phone Lookup.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 8%
Keep it 92%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?