Should I remove Restaurant POS Demo 12?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
20% remove it80% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Restaurant POS Demo 12
from Denver Research
Restaurant POS Demo 12 is a software program developed by Denver Research. The setup package is about 5.7 MB (5,974,740 bytes) when donwloaded. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows XP. Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\ezPower Restaurant Demo 12\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\ezPower Restaurant Demo 12\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 5.7 MB
Files installed by Restaurant POS Demo 12
How do I remove Restaurant POS Demo 12?
Quickly and completely remove Restaurant POS Demo 12 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Restaurant POS Demo 12 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Restaurant POS Demo 12, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Restaurant POS Demo 12.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 20%
Keep it 80%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?