Should I remove Replace Compress?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
75% remove it25% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
During setup, the program creates a startup registration point in Windows in order to automatically start when any user boots the PC. The primary executable is named bnshd448.exe. A majority of users end up uninstalling this less than a week of it being installed. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). While about 67% of users of Replace Compress come from the United States, it is also popular in Spain and Italy.
- Malware detected in the program
- Starts automatically
- The experts agree, you should remove it!
, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in Replace Compress.
|bnshd448.exe (8839019b6208dec1f7f72a682fdbeeeb) has been flagged by the following 4 scanners:|
||a variant of Win32/Adware.ConvertAd.RQ
||8/16/2015 rev. 1
Installation folder: C:\users\user\appdata\local\60934510-1433346684-e011-9670-977fd6797593
Files installed by Replace Compress
|Program executable:||bnshd448.exe (Malware detected)|
Startup File (All Users Run)
- bnshD448.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'WinCheck' which loads as C:\users\user\appdata\Local\AEC44330-1433369539-E011-9C4E-B870F4F400E0\bnsu8DB7.exe.
How do I remove Replace Compress?
Quickly and completely remove Replace Compress from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Replace Compress from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Replace Compress, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Replace Compress.
If for some reason uninstallation fails, please install Microsoft's uninstall fixer utility which will help fix problems with programs that can't be uninstalled at support.microsoft.com.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Scan your PC for malware
If you do not have a good anti-virus program, please consider installing one. Below are some we highly recommend.
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 75%
Keep it 25%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
66.67% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?