Should I remove Renta 2007?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
7% remove it93% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from DFA - AFA
Renta 2007 is a software program developed by DFA - AFA. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows XP. While about 83% of users of Renta 2007 come from the United States, it is also popular in Spain.
Installation folder: C:\windows\renta 2007
Uninstaller: "C:\WINDOWS\Renta 2007\uninstall.exe" "/C:C:\Rentaraba\Renta2007\Aplicacion\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
Files installed by Renta 2007
How do I remove Renta 2007?
Quickly and completely remove Renta 2007 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Renta 2007 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Renta 2007, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Renta 2007.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 7%
Keep it 93%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States