Should I remove Rent Manager 2011?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
5% remove it95% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Rent Manager 2011
from SOFTWARE XP LLP
Rent Manager 2011 is a software program developed by SOFTWARE XP LLP. The setup package generally installs about 18 files and is usually about 37.43 MB (39,251,917 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of Rent Manager 2011 come from the United States, it is also popular in Italy.
Installation folder: C:\rent manager\
Uninstaller: "C:\rent manager\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 37.43 MB
Files installed by Rent Manager 2011
How do I remove Rent Manager 2011?
Quickly and completely remove Rent Manager 2011 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Rent Manager 2011 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Rent Manager 2011, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Rent Manager 2011.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 5%
Keep it 95%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States