Should I remove Remote OEGF Setup?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
3% remove it97% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Remote OEGF Setup
from Distributed Data Services, Inc
Remote OEGF Setup is a software program developed by Distributed Data Services, Inc. The setup package generally installs about 10 files. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows XP. Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\DDS\RMT
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\DDS\RMT\Uninst_Remote OEGF Setup.exe /U "C:\Program Files\DDS\RMT\Uninst_Remote OEGF Setup.log"
Files installed by Remote OEGF Setup
How do I remove Remote OEGF Setup?
Quickly and completely remove Remote OEGF Setup from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Remote OEGF Setup from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Remote OEGF Setup, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Remote OEGF Setup.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 3%
Keep it 97%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?