Should I remove Remote Access Host?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Remote Access Host
from Pro Softnet Corp
Remote Access Host is a program developed by Pro Softnet Corp. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The software installer includes 38 files and is usually about 10.59 MB (11,103,018 bytes). In comparison to the total number of users, most PCs are running the OS Windows XP as well as Windows 7. The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Remote Access Host\
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Remote Access Host\RemoteUINST.exe
Estimated size: 10.59 MB
Files installed by Remote Access Host
- RemoteAH.exe runs as a service named 'RemotePC Host' (remotepc).
2 Windows Firewall Allowed Programs
- RemoteSoundServ.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\Remote Access Host\RemoteSoundServ.exe'.
- RemoteAH.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\Remote Access Host\RemoteAH.exe'.
How do I remove Remote Access Host?
Quickly and completely remove Remote Access Host from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Remote Access Host from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Remote Access Host, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Remote Access Host.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Win XP 50%
Win 7 50%
HOW IT RUNS
Windows Service? Yes
(Installs a service)
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Microsoft Windows XP
|Windows 7 Home Premium
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?