Should I remove RekenTest?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
7% remove it93% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from HJ Runhaar
RekenTest 2.30 is a software program developed by HJ Runhaar. The setup package is about 1.78 MB (1,871,309 bytes) when donwloaded. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows XP.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\rekentest
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\RekenTest\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 1.78 MB
Files installed by RekenTest 2.30
How do I remove RekenTest?
Quickly and completely remove RekenTest 2.30 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall RekenTest from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program RekenTest 2.30, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove RekenTest.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).