Should I remove RegistryResus?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
50% remove it50% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Bootstrap Development, LLC
RegistryResus is a program developed by Bootstrap Development. The main program executable is registryresus.exe. The software installer includes 3 files and is usually about 19.39 MB (20,335,118 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Displayed publisher: Bootstrap Development, LLC.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\RegistryResus\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\RegistryResus\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 19.39 MB
Files installed by RegistryResus
How do I remove RegistryResus?
Quickly and completely remove RegistryResus from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall RegistryResus from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program RegistryResus, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove RegistryResus.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 50%
Keep it 50%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?