Should I remove RegCure?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
44% remove it56% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
from RegCure, Inc.
RegCure 188.8.131.52 is a program developed by RegCure. During setup, the program registers itself to launch on boot through a Windows Schedule Task in order to automatically start-up. A scheduled task is added to Windows Task Scheduler in order to launch the program at various scheduled times (the schedule varies depending on the version). The main program executable is regcure.exe. The software installer includes 4 files and is usually about 12.65 MB (13,269,059 bytes). AutoUpdate.dll is the automatic update component of the software designed to download and apply new updates should new versions be released. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows XP. While about 67% of users of RegCure come from the United States, it is also popular in United Kingdom and Netherlands.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\regcure
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\RegCure\uninst.exe
Estimated size: 12.65 MB
Files installed by RegCure 184.108.40.206
- RegCure.exe is scheduled as a task named 'RegCure' (runs weekly on Sundays at 03:28).
Scheduled Task (Boot/Login)
- RegCure.exe is automatically launched at startup through a scheduled task named RegCure Program Check.
How do I remove RegCure?
Quickly and completely remove RegCure 220.127.116.11 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall RegCure from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program RegCure 18.104.22.168, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove RegCure.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT STARTS
Scheduled task? Yes
(Runs on Windows boot)
Uninstall it 44%
Keep it 56%
MOST USED OS
66.67% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?
|NEC Computers Internation...
|HP Pavilion 061 RJ059AA-A...