Should I remove Recruits?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
9% remove it91% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Commotion Games Pty Ltd
Recruits is a software program developed by Commotion Games. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The setup package generally installs about 42 files. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 8. Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Help link: support.steampowered.com
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Recruits
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Steam\steam.exe" steaC://uninstall/246880
Files installed by Recruits
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- UDK.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\UDK\Coma_Mortuary_Eng\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe'.
How do I remove Recruits?
Quickly and completely remove Recruits from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Recruits from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Recruits, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Recruits.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 9%
Keep it 91%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?