Should I remove Receipt Photocopier?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
80% remove it20% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is Receipt Photocopier?
About (from the publisher)
The Software interacts with your computer by converting words on pages you view into hyperlinks that are linked to advertisements; communicating with our servers to check for new offers, the placement of offers, the date and time you install and uninstall the Software, and whether an updated version of the Software is ... Read more
- Possible malware installed by this program
- Automatically starts with Windows
- Displays unwanted advertisements
- The experts agree, you should remove it!
, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in Receipt Photocopier.
|bnspdb84.exe (96cf716c3230c47e6956aa8f7afdd8e5) has been flagged by the following 12 scanners:|
||8/16/2015 rev. 1
Installation folder: C:\users\user\appdata\local\80ba0e34-1428426347-dd11-8011-b01d68018864
Estimated size: 496.07 KB
Files installed by Receipt Photocopier
|Program executable:||bnspdb84.exe (Malware detected)|
Startup File (All Users Run)
- bnspDB84.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'WinCheck' which loads as C:\users\user\appdata\Local\80BA0E34-1428426347-DD11-8011-B01D68018864\bnspDB84.exe.
How do I remove Receipt Photocopier?
Quickly and completely remove Receipt Photocopier from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Receipt Photocopier from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Receipt Photocopier, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Receipt Photocopier.
If for some reason uninstallation fails, please install Microsoft's uninstall fixer utility which will help fix problems with programs that can't be uninstalled at support.microsoft.com.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Scan your PC for malware
If you do not have a good anti-virus program, please consider installing one. Below are some we highly recommend.
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 80%
Keep it 20%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
71.43% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| New Zealand
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?