Should I remove Rebuild the EU?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
7% remove it93% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Rebuild the EU
Rebuild the EU is a program developed by iWin.com. The software installer includes 3 files. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows Vista (SP2). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Help link: support.iwin.com
Installation folder: C:\games\iwin.com\rebuild the eu
Uninstaller: "C:\Games\iWin.com\Rebuild the EU\Uninstall.exe"
Files installed by Rebuild the EU
How do I remove Rebuild the EU?
Quickly and completely remove Rebuild the EU from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Rebuild the EU from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Rebuild the EU, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Rebuild the EU.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 7%
Keep it 93%
MOST USED OS
Windows Vista (SP2)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
About (from iWin.com)
iWin, Inc is a leading online developer, publisher and distributor of casual games for the mass market. iWin.
Publisher URL: www.iwin.com