Should I remove RebuSync?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
7% remove it93% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from KKoncepts Ltd.
RebuSync is a software program developed by KKoncepts. A scheduled task is added to Windows Task Scheduler in order to launch the program at various scheduled times (the schedule varies depending on the version). The setup package generally installs about 17 files and is usually about 8.28 MB (8,683,417 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). While about 80% of users of RebuSync come from the United States, it is also popular in KE.
Help link: support.kkoncepts.net
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\RebuSync
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\RebuSync\Uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 8.28 MB
Files installed by RebuSync
- RebuSync.exe is scheduled as a task named 'PMKMailBackup' (runs weekly on Wednesdays at 3:00 PM).
How do I remove RebuSync?
Quickly and completely remove RebuSync (remove only) from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall RebuSync from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program RebuSync (remove only), click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove RebuSync.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 7%
Keep it 93%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
80.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States