Should I remove Rappelz?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
7% remove it93% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Rappelz is a software program developed by GALA-NET. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The setup package generally installs about 16 files and is usually about 16.94 MB (17,763,298 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of users who have this installed on their PCs, most are running Windows XP and Windows XP. While about 71% of users of Rappelz come from the United States, it is also popular in Japan and Venezuela.
Installation folder: C:\Games\Rappelz\
Estimated size: 16.94 MB
Files installed by Rappelz
2 Windows Firewall Allowed Programs
- SFrame.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Games\Rappelz\SFrame.exe'.
- Launcher.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Games\Rappelz\Launcher.exe'.
How do I remove Rappelz?
Quickly and completely remove Rappelz from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Rappelz from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Rappelz, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Rappelz.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Win XP 33%
Win Vista (SP2) 33%
Uninstall it 7%
Keep it 93%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Microsoft Windows XP
|Windows Vista Home Premiu...
71.43% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?