Should I remove Random BackGround?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from RealityRipple Software
Random BackGround is a program developed by RealityRipple Software. The most used version is 1.4.4, with over 98% of all installations currently using this version. Upon installation, it defines an auto-start registry entry which allows the program run on each boot for the user which installed it. The main program executable is rbg.exe. The software installer includes 3 files and is usually about 875.89 KB (896,912 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 80% of users of Random BackGround come from the United States, it is also popular in Sweden.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\realityripple software\random background
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\RealityRipple Software\Random BackGround\Uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 875.89 KB
Files installed by Random BackGround
|Path:||C:\Program Files\realityripple software\random background\rbg.exe|
Startup File (User Run)
- RBG.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'RBG' and executes as C:\Program Files\RealityRipple Software\Random BackGround\RBG.exe.
How do I remove Random BackGround?
Quickly and completely remove Random BackGround from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Random BackGround from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Random BackGround, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Random BackGround.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
80.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States