Should I remove Radio PLENITUDE?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
7% remove it93% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from SOFTOMATE OOO
Radio PLENITUDE is a software program developed by SOFTOMATE OOO. It adds registry entry for the current user which will allow the program to automatically start each time it is rebooted. The setup package generally installs about 3 files and is usually about 2.28 MB (2,389,675 bytes). The installed file Update.exe is the auto-update component of the program which is designed to check for software updates and notify and apply them when new versions are discovered. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows XP. While about 83% of users of Radio PLENITUDE come from the United States, it is also popular in Canada.
Installation folder: C:\Documents and Settings\user\Application Data\Radio PLENITUDE\
Uninstaller: "C:\Documents and Settings\user\Application Data\Radio PLENITUDE\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 2.28 MB
Files installed by Radio PLENITUDE
Startup File (User Run)
- DesktopContainer.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'CBS Sportsline Scoreboard' and executes as C:\users\user\desktopContainer.exe.
How do I remove Radio PLENITUDE?
Quickly and completely remove Radio PLENITUDE from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Radio PLENITUDE from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Radio PLENITUDE, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Radio PLENITUDE.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 7%
Keep it 93%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States