Should I remove RTT FlexLM?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from RTT - Realtime-Technology AG
RTT FlexLM is a program developed by RTT - Realtime-Technology AG. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The software installer includes 10 files and is usually about 39.62 MB (41,545,965 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\rttsoftware\flexlm
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\RTTSoftware\FlexLM\RTT FlexLM_uninstall64.exe
Estimated size: 39.62 MB
Files installed by RTT FlexLM
- lmgrd.exe runs as a service named 'RTTLMD License Manager (Realtime Technology AG)' (RTTLMD License Manager (Realtime Technology AG)).
How do I remove RTT FlexLM?
Quickly and completely remove RTT FlexLM from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall RTT FlexLM from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program RTT FlexLM, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove RTT FlexLM.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT RUNS
Windows Service? Yes
(Installs a service)
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?