Should I remove RFOnline?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from CCR, Inc.
RFOnline is a program developed by CCR. The main program executable is rf.exe. The software installer includes 25 files. In comparison to the total number of users, most PCs are running the OS Windows Vista (SP2) as well as Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\ccr inc\rfonline
Uninstaller: C:\CCR INC\RFOnline\uninst.exe
Files installed by RFOnline
How do I remove RFOnline?
Quickly and completely remove RFOnline from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall RFOnline from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program RFOnline, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove RFOnline.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Win Vista (SP2) 50%
Win 7 (SP1) 50%
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Windows 7 Ultimate
|Windows Vista Home Premiu...
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?