Should I remove RALLY! for AS/400 32-bit?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
4% remove it96% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
RALLY! for AS/400 32-bit
RALLY! for AS/400 32-bit is a program developed by Attachmate. The software installer includes 42 files. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows XP. The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\RALLY!
Uninstaller: C:\WINDOWS\IsUninst.exe -f"C:\Program Files\RALLY!\DeIsL1.isu" -C"C:\Program Files\RALLY!\uninst95.dll" -m"Attachmate_Uninstall"
Files installed by RALLY! for AS/400 32-bit
How do I remove RALLY! for AS/400 32-bit?
Quickly and completely remove RALLY! for AS/400 32-bit from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall RALLY! for AS/400 32-bit from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program RALLY! for AS/400 32-bit, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove RALLY! for AS/400 32-bit.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 4%
Keep it 96%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?