Should I remove RAIDGuard X?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
RAIDGuard X is a software program developed by Accusys. During setup, the program creates a startup registration point in Windows in order to automatically start when any user boots the PC. The setup package generally installs about 4 files and is usually about 16.98 MB (17,800,659 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of RAIDGuard X come from the United States, it is also popular in Canada.
Installation folder: C:\Accusys\RAIDGuard X
Uninstaller: "C:\Accusys\RAIDGuard X\uninstall.exe" "/C:C:\Accusys\RAIDGuard X\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
Estimated size: 16.98 MB
Files installed by RAIDGuard X
Startup File (All Users Run)
- WinGuiSrv.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'RAIDGuard X Server' which loads as C:\Accusys\RAIDGuard X\Server\WinGuiSrv.exe.
How do I remove RAIDGuard X?
Quickly and completely remove RAIDGuard X from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall RAIDGuard X from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program RAIDGuard X, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove RAIDGuard X.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States