Should I remove R-Data?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
R-Data is a program developed by NordDVSoft. The software installer includes 7 files and is usually about 10.03 MB (10,521,816 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of R-Data come from the United States, it is also popular in Russia.
Help link: norddvsoft.ru/support
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\R-Data
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\R-Data\RData_uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 10.03 MB
Files installed by R-Data
How do I remove R-Data?
Quickly and completely remove R-Data from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall R-Data from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program R-Data, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove R-Data.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States