Should I remove Quopia?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Quopia is a program developed by queinfo.net. A scheduled task is added to Windows Task Scheduler in order to launch the program at various scheduled times (the schedule varies depending on the version). The main program executable is Quopia.exe. The setup package is about 1.81 MB (1,900,409 bytes) when donwloaded. In comparison to the total number of users, most PCs are running the OS Windows 7 (SP1) as well as Windows XP. While about 63% of users of Quopia come from the United States, it is also popular in Brazil.
Installation folder: C:\Users\Public\Quopia\
Estimated size: 1.81 MB
Files installed by Quopia
- Quopia.exe is scheduled as a task named 'Quopia' (runs weekly on Wednesdays at 17:00).
How do I remove Quopia?
Quickly and completely remove Quopia from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Quopia from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Quopia, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Quopia.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Win 7 (SP1) 67%
Win XP 33%
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Microsoft Windows XP
|Windows 7 Professional
|Windows 7 Ultimate
62.50% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?