Should I remove Quantum Media Player 06101001?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
4% remove it96% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Quantum Media Player 06101001
from Move Networks
Quantum Media Player 06101001 is a program developed by Move Networks. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The setup package is about 661.35 KB (677,224 bytes) when donwloaded. In comparison to the total number of users, most PCs are running the OS Windows XP as well as Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\quantum\
Estimated size: 661.35 KB
Files installed by Quantum Media Player 06101001
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- unins000.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\CDRipper\unins000.exe'.
How do I remove Quantum Media Player 06101001?
Quickly and completely remove Quantum Media Player 06101001 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Quantum Media Player 06101001 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Quantum Media Player 06101001, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Quantum Media Player 06101001.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Win XP 50%
Win 7 (SP1) 50%
Uninstall it 4%
Keep it 96%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?