Should I remove Quantex Lab?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
7% remove it93% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
The setup package generally installs about 11 files. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows Vista (SP2). While about 71% of users of Quantex Lab come from the United States, it is also popular in Germany and United Kingdom.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\QuantexLab\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\QuantexLab\unins000.exe"
Files installed by Quantex Lab
How do I remove Quantex Lab?
Quickly and completely remove Quantex Lab from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Quantex Lab from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Quantex Lab, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Quantex Lab.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 7%
Keep it 93%
MOST USED OS
Windows Vista (SP2)
71.43% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?