Should I remove Quake II Evolved?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Quake II Evolved
from Team Blur
Quake II Evolved is a program developed by Team Blur. The software installer includes 3 files and is usually about 957.69 MB (1,004,206,301 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Help link: www.teamblurgames.com/forums
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Quake II Evolved\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Quake II Evolved\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 957.69 MB
Files installed by Quake II Evolved
How do I remove Quake II Evolved?
Quickly and completely remove Quake II Evolved from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Quake II Evolved from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Quake II Evolved, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Quake II Evolved.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?