Should I remove QUESTD5R20SP3?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
2% remove it98% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from DELMIA CORP
QUESTD5R20SP3 is a program developed by DELMIA CORP. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The software installer includes 40 files. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of QUESTD5R20SP3 come from the United States, it is also popular in Canada.
Installation folder: C:\questR20
Files installed by QUESTD5R20SP3
- lmgrd.exe runs as a service named 'ArcGIS' (ArcGIS).
2 Windows Firewall Allowed Programs
- javaw.exe is added as a firewall exception for '%ProgramFiles%\Java\jre1.5.0_11\bin\javaw.exC:*:enableC:Sun Java (v1.5.0_11) JavaW'.
- java.exe is added as a firewall exception for '%ProgramFiles%\Java\jre1.5.0_11\bin\java.exC:*:enableC:Sun Java (v1.5.0_11)'.
Resource utilization averages
Show technical details
How do I remove QUESTD5R20SP3?
Quickly and completely remove QUESTD5R20SP3 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall QUESTD5R20SP3 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program QUESTD5R20SP3, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove QUESTD5R20SP3.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT RUNS
Windows Service? Yes
(Installs a service)
Uninstall it 2%
Keep it 98%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States